Software Developer (Full-time)
We’re looking for software developers of all experience levels to join our team in Stockholm. We work with startups and Fortune 500s to co-create new products and services based on AI, Blockchain, AR/VR, and Internet of Things. To best serve our clients you’ll always be on the lookout for new ways to approach our software projects, and you’ll continuously help our clients by researching and experimenting with the latest technologies. We’re looking for curious, collaborative people who are eager to teach what they already know, and who jump at an opportunity to try something new.
Here’s where you come in
Since work is a big part of your life, we want it to be inspiring (new technologies, knowledge, and challenges) and fun (company trips, events, and Friday lab sessions, etc.). At Trell, we value personal responsibility, collaboration, and mutual support. We keep up with the latest technologies, tools, and tricks of the trade. Always striving to refine our approach, and everyone has a seat at the table.
Some projects you can help us with
- Implement and design the future energy grid systems using IoT and Machine learning
- Build a VR system based on the Digital Twin concept
- Launch our trading app built in React Native
- Build cutting-edge products using VR, AR and AI together with our client
- Develop a game based on Blockchain
A bit about you
- Professional experience in Python, .Net, Node, Java or Go. Bonus points if you have experience in Python, as we use it in most of our projects
- You have thorough knowledge in front-end development using React or similar frameworks
- A desire to innovate with our clients and our internal teams
- Curious about learning new technologies and skills
- Maintaining or collaborating on open source projects is a big plus
Please submit your application to email@example.com.
Challenging workYou'll use technology to solve hard problems for startups and fortune 500s.
Flexible work hoursWe don't do overtime or hectic deadlines — we do enjoy flexible work hours and balance.
Work equipmentMac or PC? Laptop or Desktop? Cherry MX Brown? We set you up with the equipment you need.
Scheduled R&D-timeWe experiment with new technology and build things together during weekly sessions.
Great people and environmentYou're building and protecting a working environment based on collaboration and curiosity.
We grow togetherPair-programming, workshops, conferences, certifications, and literature.
Educational sponsorshipYou get a budget for training and education. And you decide what to spend it on.
Freedom and responsibilityYou're part of a perceptive team and contribute to improving everything from process to culture.
Ownership programAfter being with the company for six months, you have the option of becoming an owner.
The usual perksSix weeks of vacation, we'll stock the pantry with your favorite tea or snack, fitness programme etc.
Annual tripEveryone gets their say in where we go on our annual trip! The last two years we've gone skiing.
We love what we do, but ...... regularly do other things. Like meeting at the cinema instead of the office to catch the latest Star Wars.