Senior Frontend Software Engineer (Full-time)
We believe that big companies should replicate the conditions and advantages of start-ups, by forming small cross-functional teams, source and exploit the latest technologies, and reduce the innovation cycle to get new products to market quickly. Trell is on a path to change how big companies innovate, and we’re looking for a creative, experienced, and passionate frontend engineer to join our Stockholm team.
Are you looking to work with modern technologies? A chance to build things that you can be proud of, together with a highly motivated and experienced team? Trell is a great place to work, to learn, and to experiment.
In this role, you’ll help set the technical direction for the project, design, and implementation, drive key architectural decisions and lead by example to improve and grow the whole team.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You’re experienced in frontend technologies like React, Django, and Redux to build modern, scalable web applications
- You’re excited to work with a cross-functional team to create a ground-breaking user experience
- You’re committed to quality as a top priority. You pay attention to what you make and take pride in it
- You can lead technical architecture discussions from early exploration of ideas to deciding on a concrete path forward
- You love to mentor other teammates and teach them what you’ve learned about building fantastic user experiences and deploying them to production
- You’re curious about understanding the benefits of different technologies and take the initiative to dive in and figure things out when you have a question
- You have a point of view but value the input from team members and the customer
- You have a track record of trying and learning new things
At Trell, you’ll be part of a team of amazing engineers who work together to build breathtaking experiences for our customers. Come and join us!
Working at Trell is incredible. Learn more about our philosophy at https://www.trell.se/blog/. Reach out and share your story with us!
Please submit your application to email@example.com.
Challenging workYou'll use technology to solve hard problems for startups and fortune 500s.
Flexible work hoursWe don't do overtime or hectic deadlines — we do enjoy flexible work hours and balance.
Work equipmentMac or PC? Laptop or Desktop? Cherry MX Brown? We set you up with the equipment you need.
Scheduled R&D-timeWe experiment with new technology and build things together during weekly sessions.
Great people and environmentYou're building and protecting a working environment based on collaboration and curiosity.
We grow togetherPair-programming, workshops, conferences, certifications, and literature.
Educational sponsorshipYou get a budget for training and education. And you decide what to spend it on.
Freedom and responsibilityYou're part of a perceptive team and contribute to improving everything from process to culture.
Ownership programAfter being with the company for six months, you have the option of becoming an owner.
The usual perksSix weeks of vacation, we'll stock the pantry with your favorite tea or snack, fitness programme etc.
Annual tripEveryone gets their say in where we go on our annual trip! The last two years we've gone skiing.
We love what we do, but ...... regularly do other things. Like meeting at the cinema instead of the office to catch the latest Star Wars.