Senior Full Stack Developer (Full-time)
We are looking for a passionate and talented Full Stack Developer to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden. As a developer at Trell you will get the opportunity to work in innovative, ambitious and challenging projects that have real impact together with an experienced team of developers.
Trell is a fast growing Custom Software Development company. We help Start-ups and established companies develop and launch digital products, while working in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We also develop products of our own. Our passionate team of developers combine a deep technical expertise with a strong focus on product design. We work in a flat hierarchy developer-focused environment, that truly values every team member’s contribution.
A bit about you
- You are skilled in any of the languages; Python, .NET, Node, Java or Go
- You have thorough knowledge in front end development, including frameworks such as React, Angular or Ember
- Extensive experience working with clients or in teams
- Self-sustaining and curious about learning new technologies and skills
- Maintaining or collaborating on open source projects is a big plus
We have great benefits
- Choose your own hardware and software
- Flexible working hours and vacations
- On-going education and lab sessions
- Health insurance
- Interesting projects
- Work with awesome people in a developer-centric environment
- Amazing trips, parties and events
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Challenging workYou'll use technology to solve hard problems for startups and fortune 500s.
Flexible work hoursWe don't do overtime or hectic deadlines — we do enjoy flexible work hours and balance.
Work equipmentMac or PC? Laptop or Desktop? Cherry MX Brown? We set you up with the equipment you need.
Scheduled R&D-timeWe experiment with new technology and build things together during weekly sessions.
Great people and environmentYou're building and protecting a working environment based on collaboration and curiosity.
We grow togetherPair-programming, workshops, conferences, certifications, and literature.
Educational sponsorshipYou get a budget for training and education. And you decide what to spend it on.
Freedom and responsibilityYou're part of a perceptive team and contribute to improving everything from process to culture.
Ownership programAfter being with the company for six months, you have the option of becoming an owner.
The usual perksSix weeks of vacation, we'll stock the pantry with your favorite tea or snack, fitness programme etc.
Annual tripEveryone gets their say in where we go on our annual trip! The last two years we've gone skiing.
We love what we do, but ...... regularly do other things. Like meeting at the cinema instead of the office to catch the latest Star Wars.